Join us at the DANA 2017 Annual Meeting and Urban Core Happy Hour, taking place Sunday, February 26 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Google Fiber, 201 Colorado Street.
The meeting is open to members only. Become a member, or renew your expired membership, here. You can also join at the event.
We have an action-packed agenda, including:
* The DANA 2016 year in review
* Updates from special guests Mayor Pro Tem Kathie Tovo and Council Member Ora Houston
* Full Fridge will be providing tasty bites of homey, grandma recipe inspired food throughout the night.
* Libations courtesy of Dripping Springs Vodka.
* An informational presentation from Austin B-Cycle.
Enjoy the food, drinks, and the latest about what’s happening in the neighborhood!