Join DANA, other informed neighbors, and a panel of experts for an interactive discussion regarding I-35 improvements. Our venue was specifically chosen for its excellent view of I-35!
Panelists to include:
- *Mateo Barnstone, Chair, North Central I-35 Neighborhood Coalition (NCINC2)
- *Greg Anderson, Policy Advisor, Office of Mayor Pro Tem Sheryl Cole (tentative)
- *Chris Riley, Council Member, District 9 Candidate
- *Pam Power, President, Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association (DANA), Downtown Stakeholders Group
- *Heyden Black Walker, Reconnect Austin, Downtown Stakeholders Group
Interactive discussion led by Cid Galindo, President, Congress for New Urbanism; Member, Downtown Stakeholders Group; and Board of Directors, Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association.
This event is FREE and open to the public, and complimentary light refreshments will be available.
10:15-11:15: Interactive Discussion
11:15-11:30: What’s next?