The Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association and the City of Austin invite you to view the proposed redesign of the Seaholm District, the former industrial section of southwest downtown.
Seaholm District Open House
Tuesday, Oct. 18
5 pm – 8 pm
Austin City Hall – 301 W. Second St. (map) (transit)
Project team members will be on hand to share information and answer questions on a variety of projects, including:
* Austin’s new Central Library
* Seaholm Power Plant redevelopment
* Green Water Treatment Plant redevelopment
* Austin Energy Control Center redevelopment
* Public Art: Substation Wall
* 2nd Street Bridge at Shoal Creek
* Shoal Creek Trail extension
* Creek bank stabilization and improvements
If you can’t make it to the open house, all materials will be on display at City Hall through Friday, Oct. 21.
For more information, click here.